Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Week 1 EOC - My Voice

I am a 3D artist, modeling characters, environments, weapons, building structures; just about anything you want into the 3D world, I can put it there. Along with the texturing, the research that that needs to happen to make an item, a creature, or an individual look the way they do. That is what I enjoy most about this career. Putting a story behind every detail to make the world more interesting and be able to tell the story without the words. Creating the pieces will not go too far without a rig to animate with or the code to make it all happen. Yet before even this takes place, you have to have a good strong idea to work off. Game design is my passion, anyone can create something, but not everyone can create something fun. You have to know how to look at the part of a game and what it takes to make it fun. Game involvement is a great part of my life. It has to be, it is part of the game industry. You have to know the new games and programs that are hitting the shelves, with the type of content it will have and what is available to you to use. Games are a part of my life, and I want to create games that can be a part of anyone’s life.

No comments:

Post a Comment