Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 10 EOC: How confident am I

Here at the Art Institute of Las Vegas I have learned a great amount of programs, on my own and in classes. In college I have gained competences of game design, animating, proper 3D model building for assets, characters, communication, how to present myself in person and on paper.

I have built multiple game assets and characters. Three years of working with design, 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, has taken my art to a whole new level. Modeling and Texturing is one of my greatest passions. Traditional art will always be a great passion. Through this college I have taken my drawing skills sky-high with learning anatomy, color theory and sculpting.

When I started learning how to code, I had no idea how much fun it would be. Nothing gives you a greater sense of accomplishment then seeing something work after butting so much research and time into it. This is coding. I do know a great deal about coding with C# and JavaScript through the Unity3D game engine, yet, I want to take this much further. It has made me want to get my next degree in computer science with a focus on coding.

I feel that I will get a job I have long waited for with my knowledge of skills that I have obtained. I can create art that some will never know how to do, let along how much time and effort goes into it. There are many others out there that can use the same programs and create similar artwork. Of course there are those that are better then I, but I will not give up till I am the best 3D artist, then I will move forward to the next position and become the best in that field.


I will succeed in my career. There is no doubt in my mind. I will become someone that others will look up to. I will inspire those who I come across, create what others can not, and accomplish goals that I have set for my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment